Friday, October 7, 2011

Day of Atonement

Heavens, I can't believe it's been three months since I've blogged.  I've been working around the clock and burning the midnight oil writing new books and though it's been an amazing time in the Lord, I've lost my sense of time.  Forgive me!  It's Yom Kippur, the most beautiful High Holiday -- To rejoice and celebrate with our Messiah Yeshuah is beyond glorious, isn't it?  This is such a vital moment in human history and if we are the Benjamin Generation, we're truly in a good place.
I had a dream two nights ago I want to tell you about.  My Father was showing me His fields and I just loved those fields, so beautiful and golden and rich.  He was talking to me about strategy to make them even more beautiful, and  it was the happiest, most loving dream!  When I awoke and thought it, I realized the fields my Father showed me were all ripe for harvest!  The wheat whsipering in the wind, all beautiful and perfect for harvesting. (Joel 3:13; Matthew 9:37)
The word I'm hearing for us is Be Brave.  We are in an appointed time to prosper, grow, be healed, restored and to go forth fearlessly shining as His reflection in this world as never before.  He's calling us to His ripe fields -- The fields are His, so we're in the right place, His fields just ready for harvest.  "Not by might and not by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts ..."  (Zechariah 4:6) He's giving us fresh strategies, direction and Holy Spirit anointing for this hour. Our job?  Be Brave.
Loved, Rejoicing, and His,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment