Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#2 Heaven-sent just for you

A sweet touch of heaven is coming upon us now as you and I pause and  breathe in the presence of God.

If you've lost loved ones who are now in heaven, as I have, join me and access a reality bigger than ourselves by breathing in the loving atmosphere of heaven.   I pause for a moment and speak a word of truth such as "Perfect love casts out fear" (1John 4:18) and then I allow those words to penetrate every cell of me -- I speak the words, "perfect love--"  (not flimsy-flighty love, not transient love, not false or empty love-- but perfect love -- God's love) -- into every cell.  I breathe in those 4 words, the thought they contain, the idea, and the wild, happy knowledge of the Lord's perfect love for me (and for you) --  I know I am a part of something so enormous, so astonishingly beautiful that every twinge of fear falls from me.  I am breathing in the safety of heaven.  I am breathing in the living presence of God.  I am making my reality under the shadow of the Almighty-- I am living in the secret place of the Most High.
Do you receive my e-Prophetic Word?  You can email me at wordforyou@mariechapian.com to receive it if you like.  That's where the Lord Jesus speaks to us prophetically.  I have decided to blog here on this website so I can speak and share with you from my heart  personally-- be a bit more transparent.
Here's my verse for today-- its the first part of the one above:  1John 4:18-- "There is no fear in love ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment