Thursday, March 4, 2010

You are Vast

I wonder if we really realize how huge we are in this universe.  We live our lives as best we can, day by day, and yet there is a hugeness  in us I wonder if we're aware of.  I minister across the country and in other nations as well, and I meet up with so many people who don't recognize the power, beauty, and vastness within them as followers of Jesus Christ.  In my last blog I talked about the problems that weariness or sleep deprivation can bring about-- but no matter what condition we're in, we are always vast within!  The Holy Spirit can be quenched, but not extinguished in His children.  As much of the Presence of God we are willing to inhabit is as much of His glory we will release into the world.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is uplifting us as we follow along. Thank you for sharing your spirit with us, Marie. Kristina Nugent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie,
    'As much of the Presence of God we are willing to inhabit is as much of His glory we will release into the world' Those words are very profound & they touched me deeply. I believe I need to surrender more fully to Him. Thank you Marie, for your anointed words.
    Teresa Z (Australia)

    ReplyDelete