Monday, May 10, 2010

Life in the God Lane

I'm happily back behind the wheel, and drove to Los Angeles over the weekend listening to great praise music up and back.  Thank the Lord, I survived traffic school, (which is at least a hundred times more harrowing than the Interstate in rush hour, haha).   I had a great time praising the Lord and praying  for a few hours uninterrupted as I drove.
Here at MCM (Marie Chapian Ministries) we are busy at prayer for my speaking tour in Chicagoland and so excited about what God is going to do in our midst at the meetings.  The Lord has me set apart at this time and soaking in His presence as He speaks to me.  I am contending for for the people with Deut. 28:2:  "And all these blessings shall come upon thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God..." 
It's going to be a time of great blessing.  "The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses and in all that thou settest thine hand unto, and He shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." Deut. 2:8, and that's the  King James Version. 
When the Lord sets me apart like this I become so much energized and filled with Him I can concentrate on nothing else but Him and the Kingdom of God.  Tonight I walked in the setting sun praying and smelling the air and watching the sky, and celebrated the magnificence of dusk.  I pulled a leaf from a eucalyptus tree and held it under my nose as I walked.  The aroma was heavenly.   I often pick wild rosemary or lavender to hold under my nose as I hike the woods, but tonight even the sound of my feet as they met the earth a celebration.  "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!"  (Romans 11:33)
I really hope you'll join me in Chicagoland May 21-27.  Check my (yes, if you can believe it!-- ALL NEW UPDATED website!) -- http://www.mariechapian.com/ for details.  I want to see YOU in Chicagoland!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marie... I love your new website. It looks 3D, filled with God's life and resources. Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life... Commentary: The righteous are as trees of life; and their influence upon earth, like the fruits of that tree, support and nourish the spiritual life in many. Glory to God... thank you Lord & thank you Marie. :)Irma Pacheco PS: I'm not signed in to Facebook, Googles, Yahoo etc., so I had to use Anonymous to post my comment.

    ReplyDelete