Friday, December 4, 2009

Be Brave, Be Strong

This is not the time to fall apart or get yourself tangled in frustration or worry.  You're concerned about money, about the holidays, about this and that, and the Lord is telling you the purpose for your trials is not so much to get rid of them, but to trust God through them.  He is telling you, "Let not your heart be troubled..."  He is right there with you.  In fact, He's singing to you.  Have you ever stopped to think He might like to have a little dance with you?  I say dance on your problems.  Dance on them with the Lord Jesus Who loves you and will never leave you.  People may leave you,  (heaven knows I know about rejection) but God never leaves you.  You're a person of triumph, and you are not a wimp for the world or the devil to kick around.  You are a person of power and goodness and strength.  Be brave.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very timely word and exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you for being obedient to His voice and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. In the supernatural I know that "greater is He that is within me" but in the natural, I still remember the painful past and get wimpy. My rememberer needs to be retuned.

    ReplyDelete